Retrospective screening in Winnipeg
I’m pleased to announce that the Winnipeg Cinematheque will present a retrospective screening of my works on Friday, Feb 9, 2018 at 7 PM.
Inner Worlds & Soft Landings: The Films of Cecilia Araneda includes a number of my early works alongside the Manitoba premiere of several of my most recent works.
This retrospective screening is part of the peer-awarded Manitoba Film Hothouse Award I received in 2017, funded in full by the Province of Manitoba, which draws attention to the work of Manitoba’s established film directors currently working today.
Films in this program include:
- Halley’s Comet | Drama, 12 mins, 16 mm, 2005
- Memory | Experimental, 4 mins, 16 mm, 2002
- Imprint | Experimental Drama, 6 mins, SD, 2007
- What Comes Between | Experimental Documentary, 6 mins, SD, 2009
- Cumbia 42 | Music Video, 5 mins, HD, 2014
- Presque Vu | Experimental, 4 mins, HD, 2013
- Before | Experimental, 4 mins, HD, 2016
- The Space Shuttle Challenger | Experimental Documentary, 10 mins, HD, 2017